Sunday, May 5, 2013

WWRLD?

I know I live in the "Bible Belt" of the south, but I may have to start sporting a WWRLD? bracelet, not to be confused with the ever so popular 'WWJD?' paraphernalia of the 90's. Let's be clear, I am not comparing Ryan Lochte to Jesus, but am I curious as to what he would do, too? Why yes, I am. And coincidentally you can worship both on the same day. Give just a few minutes of your Sunday TV time to What Would Ryan Lochte Do? - this kid is great. To those who are probably already jumping in and thinking, Lacey, you couldn't be more wrong, 'the guy is an idiot', I somewhat agree, however his 7 Olympic medals, his own trademarked phrase, and self made reality show shines a little brighter than what you may have to offer. Throw in that bod and one of his v-neck tees and you've lost yourself a battle. JEAH, I'd drink a beer with him! Give it a chance. Sundays. 10:30 pm on E! 
she still needs a name
Last week while I was moving, Dora (my Explorer) had quite the hiccup. Her transmission blew. $3,000 for a new one, or $2,200 for a rebuild. No dice. She is a little past her prime to throw that kind of money at her. I asked myself, WWRLD? Well, Ryan would go buy a new car. So I did. I bought a Jeep Patriot. How ironic and fitting, don't you think? I love America, he swim's for America. Two peas in a pod. 

Friday, our kickball team, Pitch Slapped, had a rough start and at the end of the time slot we were at a tie. WWRLD? He'd ask for another inning. So we did. We killed 'em. Now, 4-0, we are undefeated both on the field and in the bars. So it's all a coincidence, but rightfully so asking yourself what Ryan Lochte would do may be the way to go. Just look at that face. Swag.




No comments:

Post a Comment