Thursday, October 10, 2013

Oh John

I got a call from my sister Lindsay this morning. 

"I know how much you love John Harbaugh so I had to call you". My immediate reaction, "Oh no, what happened?!", "No, he's fine....". Our discussion continued and led me here.



The important part of a chest bump, John, is to make sure the other person knows you're coming. Lindsay said the video is making its rounds up in Baltimore - Charm City as they call it, and the place she calls home. In the hunk-of-a-man's defense, John Harbaugh is known to do some legit workouts of his own. And oh, p.s. I love him.


At age 50 John was running 8, 300 yard sprints, after 3 hour long practices. 1 year later he still partakes. Members of the security team don't even run with him anymore, because he is just too fast. One bad chest bump, Lindsay, does not distract from the athleticism my dear John shows. Harbaugh even takes on the Ravens own conditioning test....and passes. Read the full article from The Caw, by Ryan Mink, here - a true highlight of his skills from the winning Super Bowl season.

With his good looks comes a sense of humor. Harbaugh cued the video during a film session after the win over the Dolphins. The Baltimore Sun quoted wide receiver Torrey Smith saying "I think it's one of the funniest things I have ever seen in my entire life". What a stud.

With the 1pm game against the Packers this Sunday, let's hope everyone is a little more prepared for sideline celebrations.


No comments:

Post a Comment