Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Twerk After Work

A video posted by Crunk Cardio® (@crunkcardio) on

I no longer have a case of the Monday's. Thanks to Crunk Cardio, the first day back to work receives a cushion that evening with 1 hour of crunk. What's that you may say? Picture a cup of hot chocolate. Now throw in a few marshmallows. That's my Crunk Cardio class. My friends and I stick out like a sore thumb, but slowly and surely we are melting into the class and fitting right in. With a LIVE DJ, dimmed lights with colored accents, and always different dance moves, it's like I'm at a bar having the time of my life...sober. 


It's no surprise to hear that I love to dance. If you know me, you've seen it. If  you don't, picture the last wedding you went to, or even a bar with a dance floor. Now think of the one idiot who couldn't decide if she was on Dancing with the Stars, in the background of the hottest rap video, or cousins with Elaine from Seinfeld. That's me. When I hear music my body just starts moving. Like my singing voice, my moves could use some fine tuning, but with many weeks under my belt, I'd say there's been some improvement. 


About a year or so ago I found Crunk Cardio in Spartanburg. It was amazing. I had never sweat so much in 1 hour and to make it even better, it was and is, $5. The trip to Spartanburg was a little taxing so I only went back a few times. I kept my name on the email list and thankfully so. I received an email saying they were coming to Greenville! If it's Monday, I'm there. With the assistance of Instagram and Facebook, the fan base has grown. Now we roll 10-15 deep in there sometimes. I hope they like their marshmallows.  Thinking they do. Holler if you want to join!




Follow them on Facbeook - https://www.facebook.com/crunkcardio


No comments:

Post a Comment