Tuesday, December 9, 2014

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em

At 10pm tonight girls everywhere will instantly get motivated to hit the gym. It's the Victoria Secret Fashion show on CBS. Those who know me well would tell you that I have a problem when it comes to buying VS items. You won't find a single delicate of mine (or bathing suit) that isn't from the secret land and it's starting to stretch into my workout apparel (pun intended). Someone somewhere in a marketing department is laughing at me, saying "we got her again". With every $10 gift, free pantie card, or BOGO offer sent in the mail I begin to wonder what I need. With more underwear and bras than one person should ever own, I now justify my spending with athletics {seriously though, if you haven't tried the new zip-up sports bra, you are missing out. And don't even get me started on the capri legging}. 

With my Angels card near by and a glass of wine in hand, I'll be watching, pretending my 5 foot 3, American frame resembles the bod of an Adriana Lima or Alessandra Ambrosio. One can dream.
A photo posted by Lacey Hennessey (@lhennessey2) on

No comments:

Post a Comment