Friday, September 4, 2015

Black and White

What started as a fun wedding gift has turned into a great gift in general. My friends Caroline and Pate got married this summer and after a post to Instagram I quickly got orders of special places and homes by many friends and "strangers". I love it! Whether I've drawn a home for an anniversary or a wedding dress of a good friend - each moment captured has been custom made for the individual. I charge on average $30 a drawing and the turnaround time is whatever is requested. From Maryland, to Denver, to Charleston - Hennessey is in the home :) With a recent boat request, followed by that of a farm, I can't wait to continue to try new places and build more of "portfolio" if you can call it that. My most special request recently was Greenville's Liberty Bridge which became the front face of Mayor Knox White's campaign thank-you cards. I may just have to make some of my own.

For more photos of recent work visit/"like"/follow:

























































2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing such an informative information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am here by chance cause i was looking for online learning. Your post is informative and interesting as well. Thanks keep it up.

    ReplyDelete