Monday, April 11, 2016

Hennessey Hits is MOVING!

In a few short weeks, you can officially find regular updates on the HennesseyInTheHome.com blog. The site is active with all my recent artwork and event experience, and I have been thinking long and hard about "Hennessey Hits" and what it will become. I'd love your feedback. The site currently offers the ability to make online purchases and is equipped with social sharing. A work in progress, maybe, but very exciting for my little side business.

As I approach 30 this year, I thought hmmm maybe my tales of missing socks, hangovers on planes, and wedding circuits could be combined with my DIY habits and personal home projects. We'll see how that goes. Luckily for me, what goes on the internet is "forever" and HH will still be here waiting for me should it be another epic fail. Stay tuned, check out the site, and remember to shop local.


1 comment: