Friday, April 27, 2012

Prank Wars

In college we did a lot of pranking to our friend Rocky - @rakeshpatel254. What started it all was the idea to Post-it note his car. This was back when everyone used AOL Instant Messenger. Rocky and I lived in the same apartment complex so when I was outside his place vandalizing his car with friends, Hannah, Byrd, and Jillian, and he was inside studying/chatting on the computer with me, he had no idea where I really was. Got to love wireless internet. Rocky, an established and articulate student, was inside working hard and preparing for an accounting exam the next day. That in mind we left him a hole in the windshield. He didn't find out it was us for a few days.





Funny right? Well, they (as in, not even Rocky but his roommates) got me back by, what I feel was slightly inappropriate and not funny at all - - shoving hamburger meat, loaves of bread, and basically anything in their fridge into...... my mailbox. Yea, the postman HATED me and my innocent roommates for the rest of the year. It was disgusting and as best as it could be cleaned out, started to create mold. As revenge, Hannah and Byrd got "innocent" Rocky back. This was his room filled with tiny Dixie cups full of water. A pure delight to come home to. These pranks continued.




At B93.7, Kato from the Hawk and Tom Morning Show, decided he wanted to prank Heidi. His idea - post-it noting her car. I told him I was an expert and offered to help......




No comments:

Post a Comment