Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I'm tWitty

ABC's "The Bachelor" is back and good God is it filled with some crazies this season. Lots of criers, lots of hating, and plenty of drama. I obviously will continue to watch for all 3 of those reasons, but this season is a bit extreme, I will admit. I love following Twitter during these hot mess episodes and this week I decided to contribute to the madness. One of my favorite past eligible bachelors was PA Real Estate enthusiast, Reid Rosenthal (Jillian's season for those who follow the "reality" series). He had some good comments, so I decided to tweet my thoughts back.




Who is Courtney? Well, Courtney is a contestant who at first impression is drop dead gorgeous (profession being a model of course) but then naturally the producers have made her out to be a total conceded bitch....so far. That seems to happen every season to one girl or another but at the end of the day the words come out of their own mouths so you have to believe TV, right? Regardless every time I saw this girl I kept thinking she looks incredibly familiar. I thought at first that she looked liked one of my sisters friends, who is also gorgeous. But it wasn't until @ReidRosenthal made a comment about E.T that it clicked (and I have no idea why). Courtney looks like Olga from the hit comedy, "Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story". Now according to previews and recent episodes, Courtney seems to the be one of the front runners, which coincidentally is just like Team Globo Gym. Don't get me wrong, Courtney has got it goin' on, but I just can't look at her without seeing the connection.......it's definitely the eyebrows.


I guess Reid shared in my laughter when finding the small similarity in appearance because a friend pointed out he shared my tweet on his blog....pretty cool I guess.

Visit Reid's blog here to see the post and get a rundown of this weeks crazy town.

For all we know maybe she's a "double threat" and does screen work, too. Only time will tell. I hope she gets the next date card, or doesn't and decides to pummel some of the others with giant balls. Till Monday....

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahaa!!!! lacey, that is awesome!!!! 1. she really does 2. i love reid and love reading his tweets during the show. This is the ONLY week i didnt watch live and read along as i watched, I would have been freaking if i noticed he retweeted you! :) cool!

    ReplyDelete