Monday, August 25, 2014

10 Years and 9 Hours

I used to drive back to Maryland all the time coming to and from Clemson. It has been several years since I've made the trek. This past weekend I had the opportunity again. Wonderful.

It was well worth the drive, however, I'm not jumping at the chance to get back in the car. It was my 10 year high school reunion, and guess who was in charge?! Me. As Senior Class President I guess you get stuck in that roll. With help from my past prom date, we pulled off a great night.....from what I can remember. Red Eye's Dock Bar is notorious for a good time, cheap drinks, and a heavy pour. Well, that, and their bikini contests. Gosh, what a shame we missed out on that one.

With 9 hours ahead of me and a lack of activity on the blog over the past few month, me and my non-makeup, hungover self decided to try a video message...vlogging if you will.




perhaps the next video (will there be a next?) will have better preparation.... my homies:






No comments:

Post a Comment