Thursday, November 17, 2011

Put Another Shrimp On the Barbiiieee


Business is booming and thank goodness! Plans are official - I'm headed on my first out of country adventure come March/April. Where to? I'm headed to the outback (not the steakhouse) but rather the great land of Australia. Perth to be exact, where I will spend 2 glorious weeks with friends Pam and Merrick. Some family members have questioned whether I will actually be returning for I sometimes make some pretty spontaneous moves.....and when I say "moves", I mean that literally. I have lived in 4 states, have had about over 40 different roommates, and am a pro at packing. The amount of stuff I can squeeze into a Volvo station wagon is truly inspirational. To get there I knew I would need some extra money. My sister reminded me about my tax return which will be a huge chunk of my savings to go, but the biggest help will be from my artwork - "Hennessey in the Home" which you can officially find at www.facebook/HennesseyInTheHome.com . Please go and "like" the page if you'd like to support a good cause. I am making a "run" up to MD before Thanksgiving to drop off several coolers and paintings, as well as already have a lot of orders lined up before Christmas. The week before Christmas seems to be a popular deadline, however I'd love to keep it going throughout the first of the year, so please feel free to pass along my link. I always need extra money, but Australia is something I've been looking forward to for a while now and I'm ecstatic it's actually happening. I can't wait to speak Australian...Elllloooo Mate!!!



check it.....


No comments:

Post a Comment