Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I'm bringing a change of underwear...

...because I may very well pee my pants with excitement. To say that I love all kinds of music is an understatement, especially with my current profession being what it is. But throughout past years had someone asked me who my favorite band was, I wouldn't have the slightest clue - - mainly because I tend to like a few songs but never whole albums time after time. With the exception of recently. I am in love with The Fray. Any song, any album (if you couldn't already tell from the blog playlist). The obsession started on long, long, long (did I mention long?) road trips home and all over the East Coast in my 90's Volvo Station Wagon that sported an awesome CD player and one speaker blaring as loud as it could go (luckily on the driver side). Now, still on road trips, I love to keep the tunes going. Still The Fray, a little of The Script, and many more Hennessey Hits (which needs to be updated). I like their type of music, it's good "listening" music as weird as that might sound Do you know what I mean? Anyway, The Fray are part of our (B93.7) Acoustic Christmas Show happening this weekend. I'm pumped to say the least.



click here for tickets

Besides them I will get to see and meet Colbie Caillat, Andy Grammer, Patrick Stump, and the mystery guest (who I know and am also very excited about!). These are a few that I'm excited to hear....



and their latest track....


To add to the excitement my sister Lindsay and her friend/my non-related sister Dez (pictured on the left), are flying in Friday night and staying for the weekend. I'm treating them to the perks of the job while they are here, plus I can't wait to show them Greenville in general! Dez and Lindsay live in Baltimore and I keep telling them they need to get out of that concrete jungle and head south for the winter. Took a couple dates to throw around and a little bit of bribing, but I mentioned who was coming and how much I love the rates Southwest is offering these days, and there you go. 2 round trip flights to Greenville. As you can see Dez likes an alcoholic beverage just as much as the next guy (if not more) so we plan to booze it up a little while they're in town, too. Please feel free to join us.



SEE YOU SOON GIRLS!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment