Thursday, February 14, 2013

Harlem Shake



The Harlem Shake videos are everywhere, so naturally a few of our radio stations at work jumped on the viral trend and made our own. The girl in the heinous, pink, faux fur jacket in the front right corner is yours truly. A $5 purchase I made from a department store in college for a techno party at the Sigma Nu lake house.... #GloryDays. I knew there was a reason to save it all this time. 3 years of hoarding for :30 seconds of pure dance magic. Jealous of my moves? They come with the jacket. Now taking bids. Don't be shy.

If you forgot the holiday and need to get a card for that special someone, perhaps one of these gems would do the trick...nothing says 'I love you' like a Walgreens greeting card.

Unless it is one of these, then I'd laugh and find you charming. #EasyToPlease

Happy Valentine's Day. xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment