Tuesday, February 12, 2013

He really DID bring sexy back

The Grammy's were this past weekend. Highlights for me personally were performances by Mumford & Sons, Fun., and The Black Keys. I thought Kelly Clarkson killed it and for maybe the first time ever was disappointed in what Carrie Underwood had going on. The Disney Princess look wasn't doing it for me. I was waiting for the windblown attack to the song, with fans and giant gusts of air coming at her from all angles, but perhaps I've been practicing in my car one too many rides home from work. A girl can dream. Why do you think I keep my hair so long? Kidding. Kind of. I sound just like her. Anyway, the long overdue and highly anticipated vocal return of Justin Timberlake came to surface with his performance of "Suit and Tie". '7th Heaven' isn't just a show Jessica Biel starred in back in the 90's. No Sir. Because if that were my husband, and that's what I was watching from the front row....watch out! I bet they left after his performance. Or then again, maybe not. They have been off the scene for a while and after all, THEE Mr. and Mrs. Carter (that's Jay-Z and Beyoncé,  Mom) were seated directly to their left, but I bet they skipped the after party to have their own. Hott stuff. Now that he's back on the scene, lets hope for a future SNL hosting - Valentine's Day is coming up, perhaps a digital short 'Dick In the Box' reunion? Or maybe just a couple late night show stops? This is my favorite with my dear friend Jimmy Fallon:




No comments:

Post a Comment