Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Fingers Crossed

So The Bachelor ended Monday. #JUANuary is officially over in more ways than one. Not sure where we lost him, but he started out as such a stud and then suddenly the "turdiness" came out, By the end I found myself calling him an ass. If you know how it all ended I guess I can see both sides. If you don't click here. Hot. Mess. 

No reason to say "I love you" to Nikki if he didn't mean it and I can appreciate honesty more than anything. He still wants to be with her and at the end of the day showing you want to be with someone is the most important. Did Nikki look like an idiot? Definitely. But if she's actually happy, more power to her. It's only a matter of time before she realizes it's not gonna happen though.

With one ending comes a new beginning - hopefully. Fingers crossed. For months, years, longer than I probably think, I have told my friend +David Stone that he needs to sign up for ABC's The Bachelor. On paper and in person, David would be the perfect candidate. Not only being a business owner, home owner, and just a genuinely nice human being, David has the desire to travel and a youthful spirit. Of course the lady aspect of the show would peak his interest, too. Like I said, perfect for the show. 

So if David wasn't going to fill out the application, I was going to do it for him. So I did. David got a call this week for a future phone interview. Funny thing is I could actually see him with Andi, pictured above, the next bachelorette. Obviously too early to tell, but knowing David, there may be a future secret to keep.....or share with everyone. Go David - get that passport ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment