Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Naked.

Naked ice skating. I said in my last post I'd fill you in. Sometimes I honestly wonder where, and definitely why, my mind goes and wanders where it does. To really think about my train of thought and how I get from point A to point B so quickly is comical. In this case I was thinking about the Olympic ice skaters as I watched them perform. Then I thought about my own ice skating experience this winter. Then I went back to the Olympics and how badly it must hurt to fall. I was terrible after all. How badly your raspberry must be on your thigh...or on, well, another body part. For example:



Now picture that naked. Go ahead, watch again. I know, right?! Terrible. Then of course my mind wandered into uncomfortable territories of paired skating, ice dancing, etc. Allow your mind to wander with this image:



Naked. Lots of exposure there. Let's keep the leotards, shall we? Not long after creating a new Olympic sport, sure to gain viewership much like one of my favorite shows - Naked and Afraid - I ended up in a conversation about another hair brained idea - Cardio Computers. My co-worker and long term friend, Hannah, had her father create her a stand up desk. It's actually really cool and an excellent display of craftsmanship, if I do say so myself. One end has short legs (about a foot long) and the others go to the floor. This way, she can add it to her current desk and remove it as she sees fit. There were 2 reasons for the standing desk. 1) She is tired of sitting all day working as a Creative Designer with little movement, and 2) it's healthier. Per usual, my mind wandered. 

How do I sit > eww, mostly hunched over at my desk > what can I do > I walk to the printer a lot > we DO take occasional "Frat Laps" around the building > what about.... insert image of Dwight Schrute on the exercise ball/fitness orb > insert image of me doing that > insert thought of my own co-worker with scissors > I laughed > what else? > biking is healthy > pedaling at my desk > pedaling for energy > energy for my computer > pedal to keep your computer on > the faster you pedal, the faster your Internet > the faster your Internet, the more gchat conversations > Cardio Computer. #Boom.

I don't see that happening. After all, I think I ate half a tray of Girl Scout Cookies at work today. They were Samoas, don't judge. We've all been there. Let your mind wander about that.

I'll leave you with this gem. She didn't see it coming. Clearly. $10's says she would have thrown in the towel if she was naked. #gamechanger


No comments:

Post a Comment