Friday, March 21, 2014

Terribly Awesome


Talk about first world problems. Our DVR broke and not only won't record, but we lost all the terrible television we love. I moved in with Lauren almost a year ago, and I would like to give her all of the credit for my new found appreciation of the BRAVO network. As in "Bravo, you're an idiot". We have jointly decided that the DVR decided to purge our recordings as an intervention. Tonight we had to decide between Scandal and Party Down South. As Lauren mentioned, it's a choice no one should have to make. I'll let you decide what we each chose. With our constant recordings, I will now have to put in the effort to find out when these shows actually air. 

Every Real Housewives....with the real passion for Beverly Hills and Atlanta.



Who doesn't love a good ecigarette? Get after it, Kim. Vanderpump Rules is just as competitive when it comes to our DVR. With each series having multiple nights of reunions recently, the DVR is clutch.


Clearly Stassi has some feelings to share with the group. Terribly awesome. The next best "reality" programming I tune into is Party Down South. A South Carolina version of my beloved Jersey Shore. Feast your eyes on this fun crowd...


There's a trend going on here, and I'm not referring to the above 90's throwback disaster of the unzipped jean short era. I'm referring to the new idea of southern television. Enter Southern Charm, filmed in Charleston, SC. 


Now that the Bachelor is over, Lauren and I need our faux romance fix. Thanks to friends Lindsey and Jill - who clearly have the same interests as us - we found Are You The One? It's just as bad as it sounds. Leave it to MTV...


Other activity - 30 by 30, Chelsea Lately, Naked and Afraid, Keeping Up With The Kardashian's, Modern Family, Dancing with the Stars (that's mine - much like her feelings about me wanting to see a professional live magic show, Lauren doesn't get it), the occasional movie, and of course Homeland (hurry back to me). 

I have no doubt I'm missing something. Moral of the story - I love Sunday's, I'll never get to all of this without a renewed DVR, and God bless On Demand.


No comments:

Post a Comment