Thursday, October 11, 2012

Really Stupid Answers

I love game shows (and Steve Harvey, but that's for another day). I would love to be on one. I think I would do well at most, perhaps Wheel of Fortune, Price is Right, definitely not Jeopardy, Double Dare (definitely Double Dare, and yes I'd take the physical challenge), Legends of the Hidden Temple from back in the day, and would even like to be on Family Feud. My family is hilarious and I think putting our minds together we would do well. If nothing else, we would make for an excellent YouTube video down the road. Have you ever watched some of these families? Hilarious. Some of them blow my mind with the answers they provide. For example, "Name a country other than the United States that you admire"... listen to the encouragement from the rest of the family, and then what Donald decides to go with...


You can't just watch one of these, so here is a montage I found of epically bad answers. I got a kick out of this. Do yourself a favor when you're bored, and YouTube Family Feud stupid answers. You'll be busy for, well, lots of minutes.


Kirk Fogg and Olmec
P.S. For you children of the 90's.....did anyone else get so irritated when those idiot kids couldn't put the silver monkey together on Legends of the Hidden Temple? They got so close, and then just couldn't deliver. What I'd give to have that opportunity for the Grand Prize.......to go to camp. Or to at least meet Host Kirk Fogg and the infamous Olmec. #NickelodeonPipeDreams

Wonder what they're up to these days. Olmec would be a major hit in a man cave of someone in my generation. Just sayin....BIG. PIMPIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment