Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I made People.com?

Last year I was Snooki for Halloween, as seen here. It was a blast, and for once I had a Halloween costume that was relevant. This year I will be in the great mountains of Gatlinburg, TN with some friends, which means I will probably sport the same idea.....only maybe adding a guido baby. I'm frugal, so if I can save a buck and re-wear this gem, it's a win-win. Everyone in my office knows just how much I enjoyed my costume, and being in a laid back, fun, entertaining place of work, the costume has come in handy more than once. Being that we have a top 40 radio station and the Jersey Shore makes for good pop culture comedy, I've broken it out on a few occasions.

As I was sitting at my computer this morning, I got a message from my friend Alan, who said his girlfriend Jenna found me on People Magazine. A while back People.com had a thing up about Halloween costumes. One thing led to another at the office and well, I guess they thought the same thing about my costume. I became 1 of 35 pictures to make it onto the site. Seen in the photo is @DJDramaJ, who I met that night who happened to be Pauly D. This is too much, but oh so real. Click the link for mine and others....

http://www.people.com/people/package/gallery/0,,20058392_20635695_21225775,00.html

No comments:

Post a Comment