Wednesday, October 17, 2012

6 Months & Dry Feet

Today marks the 6 month anniversary of the possible death of my favorite homeless man, "Soggy Shoes".....never did get his name. For the full, ridiculous story of his passing, click here. To learn about how I even became "friends" with this man in our one time encounter, click here. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't hope I see that man standing on his territory again on the overpass on Woodruff Road, or even another one down the block. I've seen new wanderers on each of his old corners, but none even close to the aging process that poor old Soggy Shoes was beginning to see. I really do think he's gone.....or maybe he just hasn't made it back over to this side of town since being taken to the hospital? Until then...

....Rest in Peace "Soggy Shoes".

No comments:

Post a Comment