Monday, October 8, 2012

Season Highlights


Coley and I love the Biebs

I did it. I caught the bouquet. For the first time, my midget height mixed with front row excitement, and I did it. It was mine. The odds were most likely in my favor since I've been to several weddings and never came remotely close. There seems to be such significance to catching the bouquet, too- something like, you are next in line to get married? Or something like that. Now of course, looking back I felt bad taking that experience away from the girls around me or who all have serious boyfriends, or well....a boyfriend at all, but at this wedding, Carolyn the bride, pretty much threw it right towards me. You can probably tell by my facial expression, that even I was shocked! Nay, thrilled! Especially if you saw the photo shoot Andrew and I (my friend who caught the garter) took on the dance floor. We thought we were on "So You Think You can Dance", or some other reality show battling it out. How embarrassing.....or not. We killed it...right. I am sure this was the first and last catch of the "season", wedding season that is. I have one more wedding on the fridge for this year and it's approaching quickly. My dear friends Coley and Evan. On October 20th they will tie the knot and will formally be known as Mr. and Mrs. Gault. Looking forward to next years weddings already, too! Nothing makes me happier than fun friends celebrating together. Especially when there is music and dancing involved. Which apparently when joined together leads me to stick out in a crowd. My friends Lauren and Meredith had the same photographer and as I'm dancing at Mers wedding, Lauren informed me that the photographer came up to her and said, "Is that the same girl from your wedding?". I guess I'm a real entertainer. I asked Lauren if I needed to tone it down a notch, and she said no. And I believe her. I guess when this body hears music, I just can't be tamed (Don't worry people my moves are conservative). Can't wait for nuptials and receptions to follow! Here's what I missed from this years.... Meredith & Andrew, Taylor & David, and Allison & Frankie's. What. A blast!





No comments:

Post a Comment