Wednesday, December 12, 2012

This Is What Jolly Looks Like


The pub crawl was a success. Naturally I got just a little carried away, and a little too into the spirit of the party, but all for a good cause - Meals on Wheels. I woke up the next morning, worked off what I could from the night before, grabbed some lunch with a friend to discuss the nights happenings, then sat my butt on the couch to be utterly disappointed by my lover from afar, John Harbaugh. Him and the boys (the Ravens) let me down in the battle of the beltway against the Redskins. Being from Maryland, this is like the USC vs Clemson discussion down here in South Carolina.....and to a field goal....in overtime (losing 31-28). One day later and Cam Cameron gets the boot.  But enough about football, back to the holiday spirit. This weekend is an off weekend for 'theme' parties, if you will, but is sure to still be a good time. Lots of people coming into town for some weddings, some college friends finishing grad school classes and returning home (to Greenville that is), and well it is after all another weekend. Still time to choose to be naughty or nice for Santa! The weekend after that, some friends are throwing a party (another annual fiesta) at our friend Davids house. Davids parties never disappoint. This year, the money raised in donations are all going to Nick Collins, so I'm sticking around and not heading back to VA until Sunday. They'll have 3 live bands, and are just asking for a $20 donation which will cover food, drinks, and entertainment for the night. Pretty sweet deal. Throw in another festive outfit, and I'll be ready to go! Speaking of which....ladies, how do we feel about these new trendy leather leggings out there, yay or nay? I'm feeling frisky.
The boys throwing the party....they love to get creative with their invites.
And speaking of Christmas, I can't wait to see this ham in just a few weeks. My niece Sawyer is such a riot. This is some of the most aggressive eating I have ever seen (esp. around the 45 second mark). I can't wait to see her in person. So funny....wait a couple seconds and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment