Tuesday, December 4, 2012

To the face!!



You win some and you lose some, and recently I've been losing. Coming pretty close...but you know what 'they say'....coming close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades. Or maybe that's just my mother. Anyway, I may be laying off the bets for a while. The only thing missing here was a slight play of Queen's "We are the Champions" in the background. With the help of our dear friend Jill behind the camera, we were able to catch this moment on video. If you are anything like the three of us, one look won't be enough. Perhaps this will be of some assistance. I know this is what you really want. I aim to please. Gatorade to the face....this ones for you Will. Congrats on the big win.



#GatoradeChallenge
(series of events)

p.s. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BROTHER BILLY!
He would have loved to see this in person.


Getting weird/crazy at Lindsay's wedding


No comments:

Post a Comment