Tuesday, May 22, 2012

@Only1Noah

YouTube sensation, Noah, came into the office today to perform for us. He was amazing. I first heard of Noah during part of my morning ritual, watching The Today Show on NBC. Matt and Ann were interviewing him, and when I heard he was from South Carolina my ears perked up.


Learning he was a senior in High School and from Greer (10 minutes down the road), I really started paying attention. It doesn't take much. This kid is a real talent...'His voice is like a combination of Fergie and Jesus'. Follow Noah on Twitter @only1noah. Or check out his YouTube channel HERE. He posts a new video each week, usually a cover, but his debut album will come out shortly. Loved his originals! I wanted to share them but since they haven't debuted yet, Noah asked that we not share them. I guess I am lucky to have gotten a first glance. Anyway, check out his YouTube channel.



Another favorite




No comments:

Post a Comment