Monday, August 29, 2011

A cougar at heart

Meet Annie. She's 60, lives in Florida, and LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE ME. In a freakishly normal, yet older, but similar way. I mean if you know me at all you can see that we have the same eyes, smile, nose, even cheeks. It's so weird to me.

My first day at Entercom I met one of my favorite co-workers, Emily. Within 5 minutes of talking she asked me if I was related to Annie Lastname. I said, "no I don't even recognize that name". She said, "oh well you look just like her, you could be her daughter". I laughed it off but she continued saying, "oh my god I have to introduce you to my husband Tony (pictured), he would definitely agree". I just figured it was one of those things were people think one thing and it turns out to be a complete wash. Well, Emily finally brought a picture in and I about p'd my pants in laughter. The resemblence is uncanny. Which to me, means a few things.

1.) adoption - - dont worry, I asked and I'm not. I wasn't nervous to inquire though because my dad always told me it was a possibility because my dance moves led him to believe I'm half black....yes, I'll teach you how to dougie 

2.) What "they" say is true. Everybody out there has a twin. I guess now we know they could come in all shapes, sizes, and ages ranges?

3.) That I'm going to look exactly as I always have, never really changing, and will still be raging at social functions well into my AARP days. Some probably would have guessed that without the picture...

so here it is. Age 6 to my potential look at age 60. Looks like I'll be just fine.

I'm telling you.....that is my face. So weird. I need to meet this lady.

2 comments:

  1. lacey, this is HILARIOUS! pleeeeeeease meet this woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers! She is a dead ringer of you!

    ReplyDelete