Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A License to Kill

Once you turn 65 you should have to take your drivers test again. If you disagree, it's most likely because you are over the age and you know you will fail. If you think you could pass, then what's the big deal? My parents are closing in on that age and they are fine drivers. Maybe a little slow at times but that's because the idea of multi-tasking on a cell phone or eating a sandwich is just too much for them. I'm more referring to the old lady who can barely see over the steering wheel or the elderly couple who's biggest entertainment of the week is getting out to the store for their fiber one bars or bag of cat food. I think it's great that the elderly are independent, I just think that a little refresher course would be nice every 5 years or so. I also would love to know why they love to drive Lincolns, or better known as Cop cars. Once you turn a certain age do you want to drive an ugly car?

No comments:

Post a Comment