Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Zoo-a-palooza



B93.7 is taking over the Greenville Zoo on Saturday August 20th from 6pm to 9pm and they're letting you in to party with Hawk and Tom and the rest of the station!  Tons of food, vendors, free BEE prizes and more…plus, you can watch the monkeys while listening to live music from Mat Kearney!


Tickets are FREE but there’s only two ways you can get them… by winning them on-air, via text or on Facebook or stop by one of the tickets stops - Check out B937online.com for more details.

Hennessey in the Home - - my somewhat of an art business - - will be there, too. I however will not be, but my good friends Lisa and Catherine have been gracious enough to volunteer in exchange for a painting of their own. Simple enough. Hopefully I will manage to sell some things because I am on the great quest to get to Australia to visit my friends Pam and Merrick. That takes money, and lots of it. So if you do go, or know of someone who plans too, tell them to stop by tent. Or visit "Hennessey in the Home" on facebook! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment