Monday, August 29, 2011

Full Frontal Crotch Shot

If that doesn't get your attention I don't know what will....keep reading and you will get what you wish for. I realize its been a while since I last posted. Half of that is because I've been busy (Zoo-a-palooza went great, thanks for asking) and the other half is because I had somewhat of a brain fart on what to write about. I realize I tend to write about nothing, and that's actually something, so the something I couldn't think of was in deed actually nothing. Confused? Me too. Lets catch up.

Did you hear the world is coming to an end? December 2012 is it? I don't follow all that noise, but when you think about it the weather in the past year has been a mess. We've had tsunami's, droughts, tornadoes, earthquakes, hurricanes, you name it. The earthquake that hit DC last week shook up my family members in Baltimore, MD and parts of Virginia. No damage done. People say they felt it here in Greenville but I didn't. I'm sure many built it up to make their day a little more exciting. Twitter and Facebook were ridiculous. I guess everyone wants to be the first to say where they were and to let people know what happened, as if they didn't already.

Anyway, following the earthquake was Hurricane Irene. Not so much concerned about it down here but my family has a house in Nags Head, NC - the OBX - which was scheduled to get slammed by Irene. So we did what we could and boarded up the house.

We haven't been able to get to the house to see what it looks like because the roads are still flooded but we're crossing our fingers.

Pictures from other places have looked pretty nasty. The put-put golf next to our house (which was a total dump in the first place) is completely under water. Adios Jurassic Put.

As for my friends Kayla and Jason - I'm really crossing my fingers for them. My sister Whitney and her husband John got married at this place 108 Budley. Jason and Kayla plan to have their reception there on September 23 of this year. Here is a picture from Whitney and Johns wedding vs. the present day Budley after Irene came to town. YIKES!


So there is the Outer Banks. Quiet, evacuated, abandoned, under water. Virginia Beach where the rest of the family was.....a little more entertaining.  Here is the full frontal I promised. These kids sure do have "spirit".


I thought this was hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment