Friday, March 23, 2012

A Tale of Two....

We all know I think I am can be quite witty and this morning at work was no different. Thus, why I find myself using the beginning of my lunch break to share with you my message. To preface, I cleared this with HR and still have a job.


A co-worker came into my office this morning upset about something she saw in the ladies room. To her dispare she saw not 1, but 2 different applicators for someones womanly time floating in the bowl in the handicap stall. Gentlemen reading, I apologize for discussing this topic. It's nature and your girlfriend may be the culprit. Anyway, my co-worker wanted to send out an email to the women of our workplace but I guess found that I may be better at sharing this news? I, of course, welcomed the opportunity to send a company wide (this time just to the ladies) again. Read Office Theft, and Lean Cuisines for another company send out.


Here was today's....

No comments:

Post a Comment