Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Batting. A growing art form.

So I posted the link for my friend Skylers greatest idea dothebat.com. If you still haven't gone, go. I don't understand why you didn't listen to me the first time. I forgive you though, but go now.


Ok, now you see why this is such a great idea. Planking and Owling are yesterdays jokes. This is here for you to tell your friends about and be "the first to know". You've never set a trend in your entire life. I'm literally giving you the tools to be the hit at the party this weekend. Don't blow it.  You are running out of time though, because it just hit the big time - The Washington Post. I'm a yankee remember.


http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/blogpost/post/batting-putting-owling-and-planking-to-shame/2011/07/26/gIQAdBrsaI_blog.html?fb_ref=NetworkNews&fb_source=profile_oneline


Do you have facebook? Of course you do. Go check them out there too and get really stupid (a.k.a. amazingly awesome) ideas of where to go batting. I'm sure after a few drinks this weekend you will find plenty of places, but this is a great place to start. Cheers and happy batting.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Batting-dothebatcom/222394734471416

No comments:

Post a Comment