Friday, July 22, 2011

First of Many

I'm a mid-twenty something social adult that has fully endulged in the social medias of the world. Not blogging though. Blogging was a beast I wasn't yet ready to tackle. Slowly but surely friends of mine have picked it up. Whether it's been to deliver a funny story, keep us posted on the soon to be daughter or son, or to boast about a travel excursion, I've enjoyed following many of these blogs. In fact two friends recently moved to Australia, and it's become a way to keep in touch. Isn't that was facebook and emails are for though? I guess this is a way to put it all together. Let's see if I can accomplish that. Bare with me.

What's in a name: Hennessey Hits.

When picking the name I went back and forth and then back and forth again. Those who know me well, know that I make amazing mix CD's - - working full time for 5 top radio stations in the market, never lacks in producing "good" music - - and those mix's are entitled "Hennessey Hits". For lack of time and much enthusiasm to begin blogging, I stuck with the brand. After all, upon getting married my sisters were devistated when giving up the last name of Hennessey so maybe I should run with it as long as I can. Sorry Chase Murphy - SipN Hennessey - will have to live another day ;)

So what's the point? What will Hennessey Hits bring to the table? Well, it will be quite the grab bag of topics I'm sure. I don't plan on writing to write. I'm sure you'll see some pictures, hear a funny story, hell you might even learn something.....'might' being the chosen word, but either way I hope each time you stop by you take some sort of smile away from the 1 way conversation I start to lead. Thanks for visiting, I hope you return. As always comments are encouraged.

- L -

No comments:

Post a Comment