Sunday, July 24, 2011

Beans Lee

Meet Sawyer Caroline Lee. Also known as Beans Lee.

She is the funniest, most precious little thing I've ever seen, and she's my niece. She is 5 months old and is spoiled rotten. It's amazing how much something so new to the world, that can't even talk or walk, can be loved. My eldest sister Whitney and her husband John have been so great with her and I am so lucky that they live in Atlanta, which is only about 3 hours from Greenville. Not even, so I get to see her more than most of my siblings, which is nice. There has been a lot of talk about nurseries and weddings and such and Whitney has a knack for both. I think Baby Beans' nursery was done when Whitney was only a few months pregnant. Whitney has always been the most prepared and decorative of us kids.







Beans is getting to that really fun stage where you can tell her personality is starting to show. She realizes she can use her hands and feet to grab things and has started to giggle constantly, which is so darn cute! She loves to dance and for some reason her eyes get glued to the television when John watches SportsCenter. Lucky for him I guess..... Sawyers toes are so long (they look like fingers) that maybe one day that will help her become some sort of an amazing athlete. We'll see. Either way I can't get enough of those pudgy cheeks and sweet little legs. Love, love, love her!





2 comments:

  1. Beans loves her crazy Aunt Lacey!!!!! She is excited for the many adventures she will have with her through the upcoming years :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited you started a blog! I can never have too many to read! Also, LOVE her nursery!

    ReplyDelete