Sunday, July 24, 2011

Hennessey In the Home

Since my freshman year of college I have been painting beer pong tables, coolers, canvas', windows, and more. It started out as a way of the "frat world". Being a date to a formal or mountain weekend it was your duty to make a cooler for your date and I guess that's when I truly found a nack for my craft. Countless nights in my apartment or living on the sorority hall were filled with paint pens and tiny tubes of acrylic paint. Knowing many friends with little time, checkbooks, and little to no artistic ability soon helped pump up my own wallet. Over time it became more of a business. It's perfect. I LOVE to paint, love to challenge myself, and love to try something new when it comes to being crafty. The most rewarding part is honestly seeing the reaction from the person who asked me for it. I offer total anonymity to the coolers - - if they wanted to say they painted it, go for it. I finally created a facebook page - Hennessey In The Home - and have most of my work posted there. Check it out when you get a chance. Here are a few of my coolers, canvas paintings, and other pieces I have done over the years.







No comments:

Post a Comment