Monday, July 25, 2011

I'm gonna say, what I know you've been thinking

Is that a man or a woman? God I hate that - feeling awkward for someone when they don't realize how awkward they should be feeling. I hope and pray that never ever will someone question whether my one day child is male or female. And you know what, I won't let that happen. Do you think the possible man-woman behind the counter knows what you and I are thinking? Are they doing it just to mess with us? Sometimes I think so. I mean, Pat has to know that his/her hair is shaped in such a way that it could be either gender. I know Jesse knows that her/his pants are just baggy enough to where I can't see a potential hoohah. Does Jamie wear that shirt because he wants to cover up his man boobs or because she doesn't want you to see that she has boobs in the first place......its all so misleading. How are you gonna figure it out, you ask yourself. Ahh Hah! I've got it! I'll ask them a question! Damn you're a clever SOB, patting yourself on the back. But no, nope. Just when you think you've got them figured out Alex opens his/her mouth and BOOM - - you have no f'ing clue. You just say thanks....Chief. And go about your day. I don't think I'm alone here. You may say, Hennessey, you are coming off a little on the bitchy side. I'd say - - Nay. I think I'm simply stating a situation that we have all run into, maybe a week, month, or even year ago. But I bet you anything that now that I have brought this topic to the surface of your mind, you will soon be laughing in agreement. Here's a couple to leave you guessing....
yeesh....we'll start with some "easy" ones

this may be too obvious, too



and of course SNL's Pat

1 comment:

  1. I hate people like this bc you can't help but stare!

    ReplyDelete